Wednesday, 31st August
- 15:00: USD — FOMC Member Mester Speaks
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — GDP
- 17:30: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
Thursday, 1st September
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
Friday, 2nd September
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
Monday, 29 August — trading hours will change for the bank holiday in the UK. See full schedule.
Tuesday, 30th August, at market close — .BrentCrud trades will be closed as the CFD prepares to switch over to the next month’s futures contract. More in Expiration Rules.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.