Monday, 4th July
- 09:30: CHF — CPI
Tuesday, 5th July
- 07:30: AUD — Cash Rate
- 13:00: GBP — BOE Gov Bailey Speaks
- 19:30: GBP — MPC Member Tenreyro Speaks
Wednesday, 6th July
- 16:00: GBP — MPC Member Cunliffe Speaks
- 16:00: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
- 21:00: USD — FOMC Meeting Minutes
Thursday, 7th July
- 15:15: USD — ADP Non-Farm Employment Change
- 16:00: GBP — MPC Member Mann Speaks
- 17:30: USD — Natural Gas Storage
- 18:00: USD — Crude Oil Inventories
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Member Bullard Speaks
- 20:00: USD — FOMC Member Waller Speaks
- 20:30: EUR — German Buba President Nagel Speaks
Friday, 8th July
- 15:30: CAD — Employment Change
- 15:30: CAD — Unemployment Rate
- 15:30: USD — Non-Farm Employment Change
- 15:30: USD — Unemployment Rate
- 18:00: USD — FOMC Member Williams Speaks
Monday, 4 July — trading hours will change for Independence Day in the US. See full schedule.
* All times are Server Time (GMT+3).
This is a warning of potentially significant price movements and not an encouragement to trade them. We do not predict which direction prices will go in.
Caution: liquidity often gets thinner and spreads widen during economic news.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.